Welcome to the Official Wiki for Lioden!
Lioden is a revolutionary twist on the SIM game experience - be the king of your very own pride of lionesses, breed the best cubs, defend your territory and battle other lions for supremacy.
Do you have a suggestion for the wiki that you think would be helpful if it were added? Or, have you stumbled across a typo or inaccurate content? Let us know!
- The Hybrids page is now available. If you notice any issues or have any suggestions, please feel free to let us know!
- You can now sort the eye fails by name or percentage (ascending or descending) on the Eyes page!
- There is a new Wiki-only theme available under the palette icon: 🎨 Rainbow- Happy Pride!
- The Base Genetics page has been updated to include extra clarification under the Colour Groups and Rarity sections.
- You can now tap on thumbnails for backgrounds and decors to preview them. Decors can be previewed on all available lion age stages and genders.
- Some pages were not being indexed properly, meaning they would not show up in the search. This should be fixed now.
- A bug with the Mane Shape Outcome Viewer has been fixed!
- All section headers are now collapsible (previously only main headers were). Opening a section by clicking its header will no longer scroll the page. Clicking on a section title from the TOC will still scroll the page to the appropriate header, however.
- Added a visual distinction between pages that are under construction and pages that do not exist.
- The Marking Slot Rarity pages have been optimized to remove image previews for better loading time and now includes more helpful data regarding marking rarities.
- Pages that contain markings now include the ability to switch marking previews between Clear White and Styx bases.
- The Base Genetics page now includes a tool to view all potential outcomes between two bases.
- A new Contact page has been added! You can use it to report issues and make suggestions directly to the Wiki staff. Each page also has a handy Report link near the top!
- The August and Environmental Encounters pages now let you toggle between the day/night versions of encounters (if applicable). Other pages with encounters will be slowly updated to take advantage of this feature.
- The Mane Genetics page now includes a tool to view all outcomes between two mane shapes.
- A "Related pages" section was added to show any pages that link back to the one you are currently viewing.